Will COVID 19 cause the Fresno housing market to crash?
Will COVID 19 cause the housing market to crash? This is becoming a question we hear a few times a day. People are concerned, and rightfully so!
Join two real estate experts, Caitlyn Peck and Andy Nazaroff, for a fireside chat about the topic. We discuss:
- How COVID 19 has currently impacted the market
- Our predictions on how COVID 19 will ultimately impact our real estate market
- Will the housing market crash?
- Will the housing market bounce back?
- What should buyers and sellers anticipate in 2020?
- Will it be a good time to buy and sell?
- When will be the best time to list?
- Opportunities for investors
- Low inventory and interest rates
- Mortgage relief ...We cover it all!
Let's face it, the news is scary these days, so much uncertainty, and people are really starting to get nervous about the real estate market. With real estate, you need to get your news on a local level, every market's different.
This video will give you the REAL housing market insights and predictions that you're looking for. Please share this with your friends as well, many of them are asking these questions right now.
Thank you for watching and please stay safe out there!
Caitlyn Peck Instagram: @buyingandsellingfresno and Andy Nazaroff Instagram: @anazaroff
Questions about buying or selling? Planning a move in 2020? Contact us here.
Average Sales Price
Average Days on Market
Average Price Per Square Foot
Months of Supply