Granville New Homes for Sale
Copper River Ranch
- Located in NE Fresno, off Old Friant Rd and Copper River Dr
- Starting price high $300s; avg. sq. ft. 1,589 - 4,596
- Four homesites available now, 7 more available Sep-Nov 2020.
Enjoy the beauty and prestige inherent in the Copper River Ranch community. Easy access to some of the best recreation, shopping, dining, and entertainment venues in Fresno and Clovis. Request more information
- Located in SE Fresno on Fowler just north of Clinton.
- Starting price high $200s; average sq. ft. 1,623 - 4,172
- One move-in ready home and model homes for sale in the traditional line.
Gated community and traditional homes available. Easy access to HWY 180, picturesque commutes, two community parks, and nature trails come with this lovely community located within Clovis Unified School District.
- Traditional: Located in North Clovis off Temperance and HWY 168
- Starting price low $400s; average sq. ft. 1,970 - 4,158
- One move-in ready available now; new lots coming soon.
Timeless architecture and unique features come standard. Plenty of recreational trails and community parks nearby, along with easy access to lots of shopping, dining, and entertainment.
Granville Estates at Deauville East
- Starting price high $700s; average sq. ft. 3,000+
- Large lots, semi-custom Residence plan, luxurious design
- New homesites currently under construction and available soon.
With Granville Estates at Deauville East, you don't have to choose between the home you've dreamed of and the benefits of a close-knit community. Large lots located on a single loop provide the perfect location to construct a semi-custom Residence plan that is tailored to your exact tastes. Plus, you'll enjoy all the features of Deauville East, including a community park, walking and biking trails, Clovis schools and close proximity to shopping and dining.
Ventana Hills- Coming Soon
- Average sq. ft. 3,016 - 4,596
- Semi-custom estates built on 2+ acre sites.
Beautiful hillside community surrounded by natural open spaces and magnificent oak trees. See models at Residence 5 at The Links at Copper River.
Inquiry list forming now.
Granville at Millerton- Coming Soon
- Average sq. ft. 1,970 - 4,596
Granville at Millerton Peaceful country living only minutes away from the city. Granville at Millerton offers the peaceful tranquility of country living, while still being located just minutes from the conveniences of the city. Spend your evenings under the stars feeling the breeze, away from the bright lights of the city, and enjoy mornings watching the sunrise over the Sierra Nevada Mountains.
Inquiry list forming now.
Selling Your Home?
Get your home's value - our custom reports include accurate and up to date information.